July 26, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

That's right, tomorrow morning at 7:45 we will be heading to the hospital to have Micah! We are SO excited that we will finally be able to meet our little boy! The last 2 weeks have been extremely hard on me both physically and emotionally, which led to the decision to be induced.
This weekend we enjoyed being a family of 4 for the last time. Yesterday we made a trip to Young's Dairy where we enjoyed amazing ice cream! I have to admit it was different tucking the girls into bed tonight knowing that the next time I get to tuck them in there will be 3 kids to get to bed.
Please pray for a quick and safe delivery! Also please be praying for my girls. I am confident Grace will adjust well, as she understands that tomorrow Micah is finally coming. However I am more concerned with how Lena will adjust. She has such a tender spirit and it is my prayer that Erik and I will be even more conscious of her at this crazy time!
Well, I had better finish getting things settled here and hopefully get a good nights sleep. I will leave you with a cute picture of Lena taken at the park the other day, and a picture of Grace wearing her Minnie Mouse Ears. Be looking for pictures and updates tomorrow!!

No comments: