April 1, 2009

Easter Portraits

Today I took the girls to get their pictures taken in their Easter dresses. I always dread going because I know that one or both girls will end up in tears at some point. And today was no exception! To start off, they were already running behind. Mind you our appointment was at 9:35 and they open at 9, so I couldn't imagine they would be that far behind already, but oh well. So, when they finally get us in the first room Lena wants nothing to do with the whole process. Eventually they get her to crack a small smile, snap a few pictures, and then we are sent to wait in the next room. This is when Grace takes a tumble and busts her lip open. Poor thing! It looks better now, but at the time it was bloody and huge. Needless to say, the pictures in the next room were a No Go. In the end I was happy with what we got.

Here's my girls together!Lena with a subtle smile. She didn't want to "over do it." :)Sweet Grace with a beautiful smile, right before she was a puddle of tears.

In other news, I am still completely wiped out. I had to get rid of my shift at work for tonight, which is a little disappointing because I had the possibility of making pretty good money. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day that I wake up and feel ready to go. This whole being sick while pregnant, and running after a 3 and 1 year old is not a good combination.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my beautiful girls!

No comments: