March 20, 2009

Countdown to Legoland and the American Girl Store

Just three days until we head to Chicago! I am extremely excited about the trip. This week we have been reading the American Girl Kit Books, and have now watched the movie that came out last year. So far Grace is set on getting the Kit American Girl Doll, but we will see what she decides on.
I work the next three nights, so I will be happy to have something fun planned once work is over for the weekend! I feel exhausted from the week already, but I keep telling myself just one day at a time.
Erik's mom and dad are coming for a visit this weekend. The plan is to go to the Aquarium tomorrow. The kids should have a blast seeing all the fish!
Well, I had better get everything ready before heading to work tonight. Many pictures from the next several days will follow. It is a bummer that Erik can't join in on the fun, but it will be a great time for the girls and I to spend with Grammie and Uncle Joe. Have I mentioned that I can't wait to go on our trip!?!?

No comments: