March 6, 2009

5th Wedding Anniversary!

Today Erik and I are celebrating five years of marriage! We feel incredibly blessed by all that God has done in those five years. We have definitely had our mountain tops and valleys lows but God has continually proven that He is faithful through it all.
God has blessed us with two amazing girls and a baby boy, who we can't wait to meet! Its hard to imagine life without them! We have also been blessed with amazing family and friends who have encouraged us along the way. In a world that no longer values marriage, it is so uplifting to have godly couples surround us.
I can honestly say that I love my husband more now than I did that beautiful day five years ago. It is the day to day living, when we aren't so "beautiful" that has truly formed a bond in our marriage that I now know is unbreakable.
Tonight my parents are watching the girls so that we can enjoy dinner together. Thanks to the amazing generousity of our friends the McEllroy's and Bissett's we are being treated to The Melting Pot. I am so excited as I have always wanted to go there. It will be amazing to enjoy a quiet dinner together!
Tomorrow is the day that Grace has been waiting for. She has been counting down the days to the circus, and the day is almost here!! It will be a blast not only to see the circus, but I think I will have more fun watching Grace, watch the circus! I'm sure many pictures will follow.

1 comment:

Lacey Rumley said...

Happy anniversary! We're thankful that your marriage has grown over these past five years, and now includes THREE kiddos! I'm so sorry I haven't taken the time to congratulate you on your little BOY! I've been excited for you, and yet with all our craziness with Grace's diagnosis, I just never took the time to tell you. I'm sure Erik's on cloud nine! I'm glad you'll get to experience what it's like to have a little boy. God is good! (And thank you for your encouragement lately. I'm absolutely exhausted. We should talk soon!) :-)