February 3, 2009

The last week has been a busy week for us. We had our first snow storm of the year last week, and of course the roads around here were a little crazy. Its funny how living in Michigan for a few years can change your perspective on how to drive and get around in the snow. Now I find all the locals ridiculous!! Last Tuesday Grace was one of two kids at storytime because of the snow. She had fun because she was able to get all the attention she craves! :)
Thursday night I had the opportunity to meet my friend Stephanie for dinner. It was so nice to get out of the house for a relaxing dinner while catching up with an old friend. Its amazing how refreshing a night away from the kids can be!
Over the weekend Aunt Karen, Megan and Lindsay came to visit. We had such a great time with them! It was Megan's birthday and we felt honored that she would want to share her birthday with us. Saturday night we were treated to a wonderful dinner at P.F. Chang's.

Here's everyone- sorry a little blurry. Can you tell Grace liked her chopsticks!

Lindsay and Lena. Lena loved all the extra attention!

Grace and megan. Grace absolutely adores her cousins and is so excited whenever we get to see them.

Aunt Karen with the girls! We so enjoyed having them stay with us. They are always top on the list of things we miss about Michigan. Tomorrow I have an OB appointment, in which I am dreading being weighed! I already feel like I am getting huge, so I am a little anxious about seeing the scale! Over the past week I have been able to start to feel the baby move. This is always such an amazing experience, and brings a smile to my face everytime I feel our baby kick! Well, it is time to get the kiddos down for a nap. Hopefully I'll be productive during naptime and not fall asleep on the couch like I did yesterday! :)

No comments: