January 26, 2009

So, this morning I put together our meal plan for the week and got together some coupons for a quick shopping trip. I never expected to be able to walk out of the store with everything here for only $50. Mind you the best deal of the day was that I was able to buy 19 packages of assorted Kraft Cheeses (shredded, slices, blocks) for only $.75 each after coupons and store promotions!!! YAY for extrmemely cheap cheese! I just wish I had a freezer that wasn't stocked to the gills! Oh the dream of someday having an extra freezer. The shopping trip was so good that I had to take a picture to share it with you! Once again, God proves that He is SO good to His children!

2 comments:

Lacey Rumley said...

You're back in the game! I'm SO jealous of the cheese deal. I am in need of cheese, and $.75/package is amazing! :-) What grocery store(s) do you shop at now?

Leanne said...

Geesh, you're good! I need to hand out with you when you shop!