February 12, 2009

I am enjoying a nice day with my girls. I actually even had about an hour to myself before they woke up this morning. It is amazing what you can do when the house is quiet! I folded a mountain of laundry, made breakfast for everyone, and got ready for the day. Definitely a good start to the day.
The girls both woke up in great moods so I decided we would venture to the post office and Krogers. I did pretty good at Kroger's. I spent $20 and saved $30!! Since it is such a beautiful day out, when we got home from the store we went for a nice walk. It is fun to see Lena exploring outside now that she has the freedom of walking. She thought it was great. We did have to look pretty funny though. At one point I was pushing Lena in the stroller and Grace refused to walk anymore, so I put her on my shoulders. I guess I just added a little extra strength training to our walk. :)
Erik has meetings he has to go to after work, so it is just the girls and I all day. So for dinner I think we are heading to Chick-fil-a (one of our favorites!) and then maybe to the library to get a "Gracie movie." I so enjoy the days where there is nothing we have to do, and I can just enjoy my girls!

No comments: