February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!
Yesterday turned out to be a busy day. In the morning I had the girls make Valentine's for daddy. Grace especially had fun gluing hearts on hers.We also made cutout heart cookies with pink icing. Grace like watching the icing turn from white to pink when I put the food coloring in it. It was if I was doing a special trick :)
We decided to go meet Erik for lunch. It was nice to see him as the two previous nights either he had meetings or I had to work. The girls were so excited to see daddy during the day.
I ended up working last night and will work tonight and tomorrow night, so I know I will be exhausted by Monday.
This morning the girls woke up to valentine's that daddy had for them. He gave Lena a sweet bear and Grace a rose (I swear this kid has been given more roses from her daddy than I have!). It was so sweet seeing thme with their gifts this morning!Monday night my parents are going to watch the girls so erik and I can actually go on a date! I am so excited!
Well I had better make lunch. Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: