February 24, 2009

For me, when I am pregnant there are 3 big days within the long nine months. One being the day my life is changed once again by finding out I am indeed pregnant, the second finding out what the sex of the baby is, and finally the best day is when I get to hold my precious baby in my arms. Well I am extremely excited that tomorrow we go for our ultrasound to (Lord willing) find out if we are having a boy or girl. What is even better is Erik took the day off of work so that he would be able to come. So, we get to spend the WHOLE day together as a family, which rarely happens between Erik and my work schedules!
I worked a lot over the weekend, and of course feel completely drained, but I have resolved that this is just the way it is going to be for quite some time, so I had better just accept it and move on with my day! :)
The month of March is going to be a good one for us. First my best friend Karis and her beautiful new baby girl are coming for a visit this weekend. I am so excited to finally hold Jane, and of course to spend some time with Karis!
Also, in just over a week Erik and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Oh, how life changes and we grow in 5 years! Its amazing to see how much God has done in our lives in that time! We decided that as our Anniversary present to ourselves we are going to take the girls to the Ringling Bros. Circus, which is in Cincy on our anniversary. In my opinion their circus is the best one you could ever go to, so I am looking forward to taking the girls, and also for Erik to experience it since he has never been to the ringling circus before!
And then at the end of the month my mom is taking the girls and I on a special trip; first to legoland and then to the Americal Girl Store in Chicago where Grace will get to pick out her first American Gril Doll (I have to admit, having 2 of the dolls growing up, I am pretty excited to go!). So I am ready for the end of February, and bring on the fun (and hopefully the warmth) of March!!
Well, I will update tomorrow the big news! Until then I must attend to dinner- which by the way is going to be amazing- bbq ribs, loaded baked potatoes, salad, rolls- can you tell I am hungry today! :)

No comments: