December 31, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!

Well, they didn't come on Christmas, but Lena's two front teeth made their appearance yesterday. Needless to say, she has been a little "testy" but we know she will love having four teeth. Think of all the food possibilities!!
Grace is having fun playing with all of her christmas toys. She is particularly fond of the lego set we bought her. I think Erik is quite pleased with this, as he has been waiting for her to be old enough for lego's, well since we found out we were having her! :)
Today my "niece" (my friend Karis's little girl) will make her appearance into the world. I am so excited, and can't wait to see pictures.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year. I work into the wee hours of the morning, but tomorrow Erik and I have the whole day off. We are looking forward to spending some time relaxing as a family. May God bless you abundantly as we begin another year.

No comments: