January 5, 2009

This morning is one of the mornings that I love being a mom. Right now my girls are laughing and playing with tea sets in Grace's room. When they play so sweetly together it makes me smile and love having the time with them during the day.
We had a good new year's day together. We mostly just played with the girls and then went out for a nice dinner. I so enjoy the days we get to spend as a family!
Sweet Baby Jane was born on New Year's Eve! Mom and baby are doing great, and Miss Jane is absolutley adorable, I can't wait to hold her! We definitely are going to have to make a trip out east this spring!
I worked a little this weekend and am glad I don't have to work again until thursday! We are looking forward to heading to Michigan on Friday to visit with family and friends. It will be nice since we weren't able to make it north for Christmas.
My dad heads back to Indianapolis on Wednesday for follow up appointments with the doctor and surgeon. Hopefully he will get a good report! He will have a PETScan in a week or two, which will be a real test of whether he has any more cancer in his body. Please continue to pray for my dad's health and also for my mom. She is working many long hours, as my dad has not been able to work for almost two months.
Well, it should be a busy week but we are definitely already looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: