October 23, 2008

It has been a little more low key of a week for us, which has been nice.

Monday night Grace did good at her game. She actually dribbled the ball from one end of the field to the other! She also made her first attempt at goalie. She has been wanting to play so bad, I think it has something to do with the cool red shirt that the goalie gets to wear, but nonetheless she was pumped!

Tuesday I took Grace to storytime at the library. Next week she gets to wear her costume to storytime, so we definitely have something to look forward to.

Yesterday I did some bargain shopping at Meijer and Kroger. I was able to get $90 worth of merchandise for $25. Not bad! There are times when it seems to take so much of my time to cut coupons and find deals, but then I have shopping trips where I get things for free, or even better yet, am paid to buy something, and it makes it all worth it!

I didn't have to work last night, so it was nice to have a quiet evening at home.

Today has been nice and quiet. We have read a lot of books, Learned all about apples. Drew pictures. And now both girls are sleeping peacefully. I love days like today!

This evening I think I am going to take the girls to the DC Varsity Tournament game. I keep going back and forth as to whether to go or not. It is supposed to get chilly, but not until later. As of right now, I think I will do it, but I think I will wait and see how the girls are when they wake up!

This is definitely the weather that I wish I was playing soccer! Crisp fall air, blues skies, it doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: