October 29, 2008

I want to share my really cool, God Provides story. Well, I rarely ever spend any money on myself. If I have the option of getting something for me or the girls, I willl always buy what the girls need. Lately there hasn't been the finances to get anything extra, and I was in desperate need of a pair of jeans, my only pair tore beyond repair Saturday morning. Well, Saturday morning I packed the girls in the car and we headed to the mall to get a $15 gift card from Macy's for being one of the first 150 people there. We got our $15 and head straight to the kids section and found an adorable Disney Princess Shirt for Grace which she loved, and I loved because it was free! Then we proceeded to head to Bath and Body Works where I had a coupon to get something for free. On our way down there we passed Old Navy and a lady was handing out treat bags to the kids with candy and a coupon for the adults. I opened up my coupon and won $50!!! I was so floored and utterly amazed by God's continued blessing! So, for once I got myself something (and a little something for the girls)! I am always reminded that God provides for His children.

The weekend was a bit of a blur. I worked late Saturday night and Sunday night, and I had church nursery on Sunday morning. I had two great money nights at work, which really helped with some unexpected expenses- once again God is always in control!
Monday Grace had a soccer game, and this time instead of somersaults, she would run and then fall on the ground and just lay there. I don't know what I am going to do with this kid!
After her game we had dinner with my fam and my Aunt Emily who I haven't seen for probably 10 years. It was nice to get a chance to catch up and to show off my family.
Yesterday was a fun day. It was storytime at the library and Grace was able to wear her costume. She was absolutely adorable!
Here is miss Minnie Mouse herself! Aren't the shoes amazing?!!
Minnie mouse and Woody, or as we know them, Grace and Carson! They have a blast together!
Lena at the library! She is getting so big!
I absolutely love this picture! Grace was so tired that she fell asleep in the cart at Meijer. There are times that she seems so old, but times like this remind me that she is still my baby!
I worked last night and I work again tonight. Today I am trying to get things done around here before we head out of town tomorrow. tomorrow night we are staying with Matt in Detroit before heading to Grand Rapids for therest of the weekend. It will be great to see everyone and to catch up with family and friends. Until we go though, there is so much to do. I hate packing but once we are on the road it will all be worth the stress!



No comments: