December 8, 2008

Today's the Day

The girls and I are about to get on the road to Indianapolis to be there for my dad's surgery. His surgery is around noon and we don't know how long it will take, as they have two directions the surgery could go once they get in there. Please pray for my dad- he has a great attitude and is very positive, but I think with each time it is more discouraging. Pray for his quick healing. Pray for the doctor's wisdom. Also, I know this is completely selfish but please pray that the girls are well behaved over the next couple days. We are going to spend all day today and tomorrow at the hospital, which could be stressful with two little girls! Well, I am sure my brother will take his laptop with him, so I will try to keep you posted on what is going on.

No comments: